Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pokemon Frigo Returns Online

The path of the sun

Hi everyone,

this Sunday, February 7, I was initially Race the Sun, a half marathon between Nice and Monaco.

Cosy, 1200 participants, pleasant temperatures, blue skies, what else!

waking at 7:30 ... ok, I'm not up, I wake up like a flower to 8:40 Farewell breakfast and warm up towards the race as quickly as possible, I take my keys, water bottle, 2 gels and AC part!

We were a small band of EDHEC initially, Floriane, Xavier, Arnaud, Alexis, Fabian and me. I also found jean luc, a friend traileurs down from Paris for the occasion. We ended immediately after the start and ran the 3 / 4 of the race together.

For the route of the race, port Nice, Villefranche, St. Jean, Beaulieu, Eze sur mer, Cap d'Ail, Monaco, all this by the sea, beautiful scenery, volunteers and spectators at the top, a semi 3 stars! at a distance, 21km, 200 D +, fairly hard in the final climb.

Time and rank: Ben
: 1hr 26min 40sec, 35th SEM
Alexis: 1hr 28min 30sec, 44 HE Mr. Jean Luc
: 1hr 29min 18sec, 32 V1M
Fabien: 1hr 41min 48sec, 3rd MSS (for the joke, he n has not waited for the podium)
Arnaud: 1hr 42min 29 sec, 4th ESM
Xavier: 1hr 48min 08sec, 153 SEM
Floriane: 1hr 50min 25sec, 16 SEF

0 comments:

Post a Comment