Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can Stomach Virus Delay Period

some memories of the last training video




here are some impressions of the last two training video ... :

- "Hello Elsa, Thank you and fred this course very interesting and constructive. It was exactly what I was waiting. this work before the camera is so different from the theater and even more musical. " Olivier

- "Hey Elsa, Just to say thank you for this weekend. I'm happy out of this course, with only one regret, it was too short. J 'I learned a lot that I hope will serve me for many more. Thank you and thank you again for this weekend. A bientot "Matthew;

- "Hi Elsa, I really enjoyed the course. You have come to meet our questioning you and Fred. Extremely practical and constructive. Remains to be put into practice. In advance thank you "Frances -" With regard to the internship, I learned many things, especially about the casting, how to make a resume, but also about "plans", different types etc. ... " Laura

- "Hi Elsa! Insofar as I had no experience facing the camera, this internship gave me an early base, and a fairly clear idea of the different tools that I might have to use a notion bases necessary to play facing the camera, and as far as possible from the time we were assigned, I could really feel some practice "problematic." It was for me an awareness, a real familiarity. So goal accomplished. Really. "Sabine

-" Elsa hello, Firstly a big thank you both for the content of this course for your availability . Just a few lines to give you my views on these two days. The course content is faithful to description that is made, so that the positive (although I thought we'd have a little more time on camera), I found a rather homogeneous group and nice, which contributes to the success of those days. A small point of frustration on the time devoted to each (but at least reduce the number of participants or increase the training time, it seems difficult to remedy), the second video casting would certainly have been very interesting to ... "Loic



0 comments:

Post a Comment