Friday, September 18, 2009

Florida Blood For Money

The little beast. monologue spoken by Mme.Reichenberg



That long, long, long
When I was a little girl ...
- (My God that the time flies!
tomorrow I'll have my twenty-eight years!)
soon as I saw my grandmother
My good grandmother, soft-eyed,
I bounced on his knee,
I kissed her head so dear
And without taking the bottom of his bag
The candy ready :
- "Let me see! The little beast
Who is ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock "
During his chest gently
She pulled his gold watch,
A gem that I can still see
With its fine carving,
Its a blue enamel always pure
Despite the wear years
His white beads aligned
current on the box of blue;
His good shape dial honest
Where will store hours
Around the name a watchmaker
famous as Marie Antoinette.
me, I hastened to seize
In the rare two-handed marvel;
Me applied it to my ear
While blushing with pleasure.
And then quietly as an angel,
listened curiously
The clear and nimble movement
From small strange beasts ...
;
;
;
;
;
;

0 comments:

Post a Comment