Friday, November 19, 2010

Drinking Too Much Red Wine Dark Stool



Hello everyone, I hope you go well!

I make my directorial debut this coming Saturday at 18h30 (duration of the show around 1:15) is Saturday, November 20, INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD you all the details in the poster! I have done tremendous work of 4 young 22 years on this show and I'm very proud of them! If you're in the 14th Saturday, you young people (from 10 years) with you this weekend please interraction is a show so we need especially in public, for teens, and others! It speaks of citizenship, violence in the school, family, racism, identity ... and it is the public that helps to resolve conflicts. The center is across Marc Sangnier Theatre 14 for those who know the Metro Porte de Vanves and spread the word around if you know any young suscptibles be interested!

ps: admission is free !

0 comments:

Post a Comment