Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pc Line Mouse Driver Pcl-wl01

Templar Trail - Endurance H-52 / 120km - 4250m D +


The end of the season for me to approach large not. Within 53 hours now, I will start my last tournament of the year. Not just any competition, because it is the mythical race of the Templars on the course of 120 km and endurance from 4000 to 4500 meters of elevation gain. On paper, a sensible race finishes in style my year of competition and training in beauty. To this day, including and excluding BMTU Off The Templars and workouts, I accounts for 50 +72 +45 +160 +80 +30 +28 = 465 km and 2000 Trail 1300 2500 9000 + 4800 1300 = 20900m of ascent ... without compatibilizing the Raid and Raid EDHEC Mercantour tabulating, in Raid Multisport 450km and about 18000 m of D + ...


On paper, therefore, for I must admit, I'm generally very tired. The job and the stress does not help, but I really think this year have had the experience of having done too much ... I regret nothing, I think we live this feeling to be able to reassess the practice of this sport exciting and full of discovery.


This may seem obvious to many, certainly to those who have an outside perspective to the world of raids and the Ultra, it is much less when one is inside. This sport really invite them to experience their limits and push them. When, after much work we begin to make long distance, everything looks as if there were no limits. Between a 80, a 120, 160, finally we are told there is not much difference in difficulty, it is just an effort management and training a little different!


I know now that I've done too much this year ... too much competition and not enough training. The next year, so I would reduce my number of likely participation. Less racing, but racing a little longer (which follows a logical given the distances achieved this year) and more drive and output short (around 1:30)


Anyway The end of the year is coming soon for me and the rest. I made this bitter fact, but at the same time I managed to make the program I had set myself earlier this year and for me it's still a source of pride.


I just returned from 12 days of vacation in New York during which I could really relax, empty the stress taf and motivate me for this last race of the year. I do not really shine, but I know I will finish this race, if only because the rest must be earned.


I'll go to sleep now, it's getting late. I do not know if I have time and inclination to take pictures but I'll tell you how it happened in all cases!


I will do my best


Humility, Respect, Serenity


Basil, to serve you, very tired but motivated:)


PS: A special dedication to UltraSteph which is the anniversary this Wednesday, October 20 and j 'have the pleasure to review from the race for Nant, Aveyron this Friday, September 23 at 4am



0 comments:

Post a Comment